The top-quality rose-scented geranium oil used in A Tribute to Edith is grown and distilled at Parterre’s botanic estate. Elements of citrus and mint in the oil result in a rose scent which is rich but also contemporary and vibrant.
“A rich, jazz-age rose accord to offset homegrown, peppery geranium in A Tribute To Edith is sublime.”
HOW TO SPEND IT, FT
Our candle fragrances have been expertly crafted by our Master Perfumer in France and are designed to scent your home beautifully, providing many hours of pleasure. The high- quality soy wax is hand poured to order in small batches.
- Small candle: 55g
- Large candle: 210g
- Natural soy wax
- Small candle approximate burn time: 25 hours
- Large candle: approximate burn time: 60 hours
- Made in the UK with recyclable materials
- Make sure to trim candle wick 5-10mm prior to each burn
- Never trim a burning wick and do not leave flame unattended
- For a clean burn, light your candle for at least an hour at a time
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings & matches
Available in our sophisticated and multi-layered fragrances, each evoking a different ambience, the candles are all hand-poured in England, and designed to scent your home beautifully.