This fragrance features Persian wild carrot seed grown, harvested and distilled at Keyneston Mill, the home of Parterre. The seeds have a powdery, mildly spicy scent which enhances the subtle oriental character of the fragrance.
“The Hour of Dusk and Gold, a deeper, darker scent, is based around their cultivation of wild Persian carrot. The challenge is the lead times; for instance, it takes three years of growing and another three of processing to make orris root.”
THE ROBB REPORT
Our candle fragrances have been expertly crafted by our Master Perfumer in France and are designed to scent your home beautifully, providing many hours of pleasure. The high- quality soy wax is hand poured to order in small batches.
- Small candle: 55g
- Large candle: 210g
- Natural soy wax
- Small candle approximate burn time: 25 hours
- Large candle: approximate burn time: 60 hours
- Made in the UK with recyclable materials
- Make sure to trim candle wick 5-10mm prior to each burn
- Never trim a burning wick and do not leave flame unattended
- For a clean burn, light your candle for at least an hour at a time
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings & matches
Available in our sophisticated and multi-layered fragrances, each evoking a different ambience, the candles are all hand-poured in England, and designed to scent your home beautifully.