Vetiver oil, obtained from the roots of a grass native to India, is usually sourced from tropical regions such as Haiti and Java. The high-quality vetiver oil incorporated in Root of All Goodness is grown, harvested and distilled at Keyneston Mill, Parterre’s botanical estate in Dorset.
“We adore this spicy citrus blend that beautifully showcases the Dorset-grown vetiver.”
Our candle fragrances have been expertly crafted by our Master Perfumer in France and are designed to scent your home beautifully, providing many hours of pleasure. The high- quality soy wax is hand poured to order in small batches.
- Small candle: 55g
- Large candle: 210g
- Natural soy wax
- Small candle approximate burn time: 25 hours
- Large candle: approximate burn time: 60 hours
- Made in the UK with recyclable materials
- Make sure to trim candle wick 5-10mm prior to each burn
- Never trim a burning wick and do not leave flame unattended
- For a clean burn, light your candle for at least an hour at a time
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings & matches
Available in our sophisticated and multi-layered fragrances, each evoking a different ambience, the candles are all hand-poured in England, and designed to scent your home beautifully.